Product Showcase Details
Kind Of Wild
Kind of Wild is Certified Organic CCOF & Vegan Certified BeVeg (USA Certifications)
- Kind of Wild understands that consumers are looking for wines that help them live the values they hold dear like overuse pesticides & herbicides, regenerative soil health & water conservation, natural fertilizers, You’re supporting growers and winemakers across the globe who believe in creating a more sustainable wine industry by improving soil health, diminishing soil erosion, keeping natural waters free from chemicals and having a positive, lasting impact on the local ecosystem. We believe by supporting these growers and winemakers; we can encourage others to adopt organic and regenerative farming. It’s a huge win — Kinder to the planet, leading to more choice in quality wines that are kindly sourced and kinder to you.
- Kind of Wild pledges to donate at least 1% of its revenue to partner foundations and environmental organizations that support organic and regenerative farming. Consumers may also contribute and KoW will match a portion of additional donations made at point of purchase (up to $0.50 per bottle). Nonprofit organization like Kiss the Ground and Organic Farming Research Foundation
- Kind of Wild looks for smaller growers, family-owned properties who are connected to their land. We then work with these growers closely to craft our cuvees that become Kind of Wild botte selection. We don’t partner with large scale industrial growers or huge cooperatives. We need to know exactly where the wine comes from and how it was made. Our selections have to over-deliver on quality and represent the unique sense of place where it comes from rather than a country of origin. We want to tell a story so our customers have a true global wine experience.
- Kind of Wild is very conscious of its impact on the environment and every decision we make has this in mind. On dry materials, when given the option to go with something that may look more premium but becomes a less environmentally conscious proposition, we always err on the side of minimizing this impact.
- We chose lighter weight American made glass bottles instead of heavier, but lower cost more premium looking bottles that come from overseas. This greatly reduces the carbon footprint from producer to winery to consumer.
- We have opted to use a cork closure with no capsules covering the top of our bottles, using a natural renewable source for closure and minimizing materials compared to metal screw caps or synthetic corks and foils.
- Labels on the bottles are made from sugar cane and hemp.
- Our shipping packaging uses materials that ensure a safe arrival at our customers doorstep from corrugated pulp that is curbside recyclable.
- Our marketing and POS materials use recycled pulp that also is printed with vegetable inks.
Currently we are available online only www.kindofwildwines.com and able to ship to 22 states shown below, with a few more on the way. We have every intention to add more states in the future and please feel free to reach out to us if you live in a state not shown and would like to receive our wine! It is required to be 21 years of age to buy, receive shipments of wine, and sign for the delivery. States we ship to: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, MA, MD, MN, MO, NH, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA & WI. We are very close in MI, NC & OH – coming soon!