Product Showcase Details
Ethel’s Baking Co. is a family-run company on a mission to bring everyone old-fashioned, purely delicious dessert bars, baked with simple ingredients and loved by all. Handmade with love in the spirit of its namesake, Grandma Ethel, all of Ethel’s dessert bars are certified gluten free and made in a dedicated gluten-free facility.
Available in grocery tubs and single serve, Ethel’s dessert bars come in six mouthwatering flavors:
- Pecan Dandy, Ethel’s original bar that’s reminiscent of a pecan pie, with a buttery shortbread crust, topped with handmade caramel and whole pecans.
- Cinnamon Crumble, which tastes and smells like an old-fashioned cinnamon roll, with cinnamon filling, crumbly streusel and a light, sweet glaze on top of a shortbread crust. Great with an afternoon cup of coffee.
- Raspberry Crumble, which tastes like a fresh raspberry pastry, is made with Ethel’s signature short-bread crust. Ready for breakfast with coffee or tea.
- Blondie, with the sweet butter and chocolate of a chocolate chip cookie combined with the indulgence of a moist dense brownie, plus a touch of caramel.
- Turtle Dandy, with crushed pecans and rich chocolate, layered over toasted pecans, pure caramel and the signature shortbread crust. A rich, indulgent dessert.
- Brownie, made the traditional way with premium chocolate and real butter for a rich gluten-free brownie that many say remind them of handmade fudge.